Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I cannot stand it anymore ...

I wanna discharge from being PREFECT ... I feel that people nowadays never want to greet me just because I'm the prefect ...
I'm getting tired of 'these' teachers ...
Only making decision by themselves ... will they ever think about our problem even just for a minutes ???
If 'that' teacher keep going on like this, I guess there will be no more PREFECT in the school ...
and also my worry now is our marching team ... for our SCOUT ...
30 peoples is enough I guess ... no need to take so much ...
but the thing that is more important is we want perfection ...
We can't quit just like that ... we want to gain the position at least no. 4 ... I used to cry when we never get any number at all for 5 or 6 years ... I dunno why ... maybe they are envy of us ???
Oh God, guide us ... and make us work hard and never give up ... since this is our last year for the form 5 student, at least we still can do our very best to our juniors so they

No comments:

Post a Comment