Monday, March 15, 2010

ScHooL BreaKs ...

Yup ... that's true ... school holidays ...
something that makes me happy and also tired ...
what makes me happy ... because I can have this time to study and do my revisions, having a time more with my family, relax my mind and my body ...

and

what makes me really hate school holidays ...
I will have to do all the houseworks while our aunt went back to kampung,
doing all the washing really makes my fingers worn out when all my fingers, the skin just peeled off ... gosh!!! that hurt especially when it dries !!! that really makes me so hard to write ... but still I have to fight against that pain in order to achieve my dreams ... :) and it doesn't mean that I'm lazy ok ...

last but not least, I hope that during this holiday I can manage my time when to study, to play and also when to do the houseworks ...

the longer the holidays, the longer I miss him ... wanna see him again after the school reopen ...
gotta do what a prefect go to do ...
sitting on the plastic chair and keep my ears and eyes open to the teacher in front ...
I'm gonna miss that after we already become the 'school-leaver' ...
so ... what I gotta to do now is I'm going to pull my socks up before SPM and show to the people that I never disappointed them especially my parents ...

believing that God will see my good deeds and know what I want, I believe that He will help me and guide me with the Holy Spirit so that I can go through all this ...

lucky I have Daisy ... she's a good friend of mine since we were in Form 2 ... she is my very first friend when I moved into SMK Jalan Arang ... wow, never knew both of us have going through all this and end up in 5 Electron ... we used to study together, went for a tuition together, eat together, becoming the prefect and buy things together ...
so our relationship is quite special ... she knows more about Add Math so I can learn from her ... and since I knows more about Biology so I can teach her even though she kindda hate that subject ...

so I guess I've been talking too much today ... gotta go ...

May God Bless You Guys during this holiday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment