Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sport's Day


1st day ...
So I woke up pretty early that day ... then we went to Padang Jubli using the bus ... and it's quite packed though ... I would have like to sit beside him but yea ... there's 'halangan' that really keep us apart ... ;(
then time balik, coincidently I sat beside Wee Han coz I thought there's no more seat ...
aww ... he's so sweet though ... soft talk, caring and ... ish ... no need to know la ...
so hard to find that moment again ... gotta keep that ... ;þ
during the lintas hormat ... alamak !!! we already do our best ... but still we got the last place ... but I'm so proud that my kids never give up and never arguing about joining that lintas hormat ... ;)
after the lintas hormat then we quickly change our outfit and get ready for the next performance ... so there's the picture that you can see up there ...
(me look so serious)

2nd day ...
MAN !!! it's tired ... imagine pusing 2 times the padang ... and take part in 4x400 ... so tired aaa ...
and I only can take 4x100 then lucky we got no.3 ...
after all day we've been through all the acara ...
still we got no.4 ... why !!!!!
I dun get it ...

as the conclusion, that's all for today ... chow !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment