Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holiday making me go CRAZY !!!

yup ... as the title said this holiday really get me sicker, crazier, lazier and no more time for me to do my revision ... as my mother is not here ... it was a big mistake actually ... well she shouldn't mad at me when she came back from kampung and she better don't ask me why ... doing to much washing at home ... really makes my hand peeled off ... i mean the skin just dried up and it feels so itchy ... DAMN i hate so much ...

well, i think quite a lot this holidays ... recall back what i've done wrong at school ... and I was trying to forget 'bout him but i just can't do it ... i keep try to remain distance from him ... i know he has been doing good for me ... and it's time for me to pay him back all the good things that he had done to me ... and while the other guy, hhhmmmmm ... wanna know who ??? well IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS !!! ahahaha ... sorry guys really can't tell you about this ... well i absolutely never mentioned about his name in my blog ... and the only person who knew about this are only God and me ... ahahahaha ... well the second guy, really making me fall for him more ... i love his style, not too thin and not too short ... i guess we have the same interest that is in dancing ... wow ... love his dancing so much ... full of energy and charisma ... that's what i like ...

these days, since mom left home to Mukah, my cat, Chimew getting more sicker ... MAN !! i though he was going to end his life ... but i try to help him ... maklumlah sudah tua ... yup ... that cat alone came to our house and 'meow' in front of our house ... and i still remember that day ... it was Sunday 2007 if was not mistaken ... he was still young, small, cute and got his innocent faces on it ... and that morning, my mom quicky wake me up and tells me that there's a cat IN our house ... and you know how happy i was ... wow ... can't believe it ...

then my cousin from my mother's relatives came here and it's already one month since she's with us here in Kuching ... well she's just finish her study at KML, Labuan ... wow ... it was amazing to hear their story of how they live there, how they study, dressing, living and it is totally fun !!! i really wanted to go there ... but first i want to know in which major i wanted ... after that, we bring her to go around the Kuching ... when we go to Boulevard, sana kan ada penimbang berat ... so kami dua try lah ... 20 cent person each ... when she get up on the scale well the weight is kept secret ... while me, i was really hoping that i can gain more weight up to 50+ kg ... but in fact it shows 48 kg only
!!! why ??? because i used to dance a lot at my living room ... you know a way to decrease your weight is dance and dance and dance and dance ... wow ... never think that it works on me ...

and so guys ... i've been typing to much there ... and i guess that's all lah ... bye !!!
... Happy Holiday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment