Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy + Jealous = ???

teenagers nowadays, well also including me do have to face those feelings ... for me, that feeling turn into STRESS ... that's odd ... we just can't avert that feeling as it comes naturally ...

well, in my case those feelings just like typhoon in me ... and it's hard for me to control them ... but with my friends by my side I feel good again ... SINGLE is good only for temporary period for us students ... LOVE is not going anywhere ... God knows everything ... He'll give someone who is more special and better for me ... I trust Him ...

we can't force LOVE ... LOVE cannot be shown by kissing, hugging each other ... its to see how we care for someone that we love and never let them hurt by us ... show them how you care about them and living a SINGLE live doesn't mean you will be LONELY ... people around you still care and love you more than you know ...

and being HAPPY seeing your love ones beloved and live with their love ones and there is NO POINT for you to be JEALOUS and instead you want them to live happily ever after ... let they live with their own way ...




No comments:

Post a Comment