Sunday, August 12, 2012

My 3rd Semester

Wow ~ I can't believe I've made it to 3rd semester which means I'm on my way completing my second year here in matriculation . Well I've been given lots of chances to improve myself and I'm grateful for it . I'm trying my best to get the best grades for my result this time and I'm going not to think stuffs like crush thingy on juniors cause it makes me so out of my focus while I'm studying .

And now I'm surrounded by juniors out here so I guess I need to show good things to them and guide them in their studies for they're still new in their 1st semester . Plus , I need to behave myself to overcome all sorts of distraction and also all this procrastination thingy or else , I'm not gonna make it .

Think that's all for today ~

No comments:

Post a Comment