Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30th March

WHAT !!!
I just minat dia bah ... itu si Ash ... I love his manner, he's cute, not so talkative, shy ...
I'm so mad when people TEASE me with him ...
I TOTALLY HATE IT !!!
...
but during this season of Lent, I should be more patient ...
lucky you guys ...
hope this won't happen again or else, I'm gonna do what I used to do when I was at home,
that I'm going to SCREAM and SHOUT as loud as I can ...
I hate when people use to make fun and do jokes about me related to boys ...
TOTALLY HATE IT !!!

so wanna do my Physic peka and my Chemistry ...
I wish I can drop Sejarah ... coz I hate Sejarah ...
I never learn Sejarah and even though how good is the teacher, still I cannot remember the facts ...
coz I hate remembering the things that already pass and something that is quite unuseful for my future ...
I know learning Sejarah is good because you can learn 'Sejarah Negara' ... but please lah ... I only can remember our 'Rentap' ... he's the most mysterious history that I ever know ... because my teacher said, till nowadays the people still don't know where is 'his' grave ... and dun even found his dead body ... he such a brave man ...

Lucky I can live in Sarawak ...
Sarawak is full of nature ...
Sarawak have all the 'gas asli' ...
also we have the hydroelectric dam to generate electricity ...
lucky lah ... we got a lot of Christian here in Sarawak ...

No comments:

Post a Comment