Sunday, March 28, 2010

♥ • ♥ SO SWEET ♥ • ♥

wow ... just on the first day of this week ...
I feel like so LUCKY today ...
'he' or I called him H² ...
on the last Wednesday, we sit together on the way back from Padang Jubli ... then this morning, we kept meeting ... and during the reccess, me kan pengawas so I jaga on the 1st floor ... then he saw me upstair and also I accidentally saw him so he's like wants to play² with me like that and then he smiles at me ...
and so I go crazy and happy lah ... :þ
how sweet is he ... ♥.♥

And So The Bad News Is,
then there's also keep bothering us the prefects ... and so we, prefect want to have a camp for our calon so that we can analyse them ... but the fact is we should have done the preparation for the camp within 1 month ... but during our badge this year, we only got 2 weeks for the plan, the cost, the t-shirt, etc ...
why the pengetua don't want to cooperate with us ???
what's wrong with her ???
we need that in order to choose a good and good quality prefects ...
MY GOSH !!! even we want to make a change so everything is perfect and make it fair and square that one also wanna take such a long time to decide ...
why don't she thinks about it ... haiyo don't be so stingy lah !!!
coz everything will turn out very satisfying result ...

No comments:

Post a Comment