Wednesday, March 17, 2010

♥ • • ♥ • • ♥

I wish you know this feeling,
The feelings that keep I'm gambling with,
I'm afraid this feeling might have just killing me from inside.

Should I face this or just give it up ?
Because this heart never be the same again,
If you keep going on like this.

Day by Day,
You keep me waiting,
Waiting you is the hardest part ever in my life.

Where is the word that you used to say to me ?
It's so hard to find the 'old' you,
Changes in your heart maybe the reason.

Distance is not the reason,
It doesn't mean that this heart will forget you,
The longer it goes the crazier I will be.

I keep thinking about you,
It seems I can't erase you out of my mind,
Thinking wanna make sure that your heart is mine.

I try to show my feeling towards you,
Because I cares about you,
And to show how much I love you.

Having you in my life,
Meaning I won't let you go,
And promise I will make you HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment